Páginas

30.5.13

I FOUND GOD / PY



- If "Py" could be a flower what type it would be, and why?

A bright blue hydrangea.  
Because they are big and bold but like to sit in the semi shady bit of the garden. I think they are beautifully nostalgic, detailed and quietly moody. 

- Your music in one sentence:

Bittersweet, full of harmony, soulful moody pop.

- Best song ever:

Today, it’s ‘All Night Long’ - Mary Jane Girls. 

- Personal tastes in music and fashion?

I get really inspired by fashion, colors, textures. They give me fuel for creating. Outfits can completely change my mood, much in the same way a song can. I have quite a schizophrenic way of styling myself. I get caught between characters I want to be each day. I find dressing really playful. I love outfits that feel feisty and powerful but still have a classiness to them. However I love nothing more than my trainers and a big bright jumper for bouncing around in. I love overstated jewellery and accessories, and great nails.

- Inspired by:

Most of the vocalists I an inspired by are rooted in soul. Vocalists like Bille Holiday; her voice to me is perfect. I don't just hear a singing voice I hear her. I am drawn to this truth in music, you feel a lot more than just a melody.




ESP:

- Si "Py" fuera algun tipo de flor, ¿cuál sería, y por qué?
Una hortensia azul brillante. Porque son grandes y apantallantes, pero les gusta estar en la parte "semi-obscura" del jardín. Creo que son hermosamente nostálgicas, detalladas y calladas.
- Tu música en una oración es:
Agridulce, llena de armonía, soulful moody pop.
- La mejor canción de toooooodas:
Today, it’s ‘All Night Long’ - Mary Jane Girls. 
- Gustos personales en música y moda:
La moda me da energía para crear, las texturas y colores me inspiran mucho. Al igual que una canción, el como me visto puede hacer que mi mood cambie totalmente. Tengo una forma "schizophrenic" de vestirme. Siempre trato de actuar y verme como algún personaje al que quiero imitar. Encuentro la moda demasiado divertida!Amo los outfits que te hacen sentir poderosa pero que al mismo tiempo elegante y "classy". No hay nada que ame más que mis tenis deportivos y un jumper gigante que tengo para estar saltando por todos lados.Amo, amo, amo la joyería exagerada, accesorios, y uñas increíbles. 
- Inspirada por:
La mayoría de los músicos que me inspiran estan en la rama del soul. Vocalistas como Bille Holiday; su voz para mi es perfecta. Al escucharla no escucho a una voz cantando, la siento a ella. Me gusta mucho su música, te hace sentir mucho más que solo una melodía.

Andrés Navarro p/Americanbeast.





1 comentario: