Páginas

20.3.13

RESUMEN SAPICA PARTE 1

I had the great opportunity to visit SAPICA for 3 days (a fair in which you can see the latest trends in mexican shoes, and fashion). And I was also invited to show a look for AW13 in a runway called "IBLOGYOU" where I worked with other mexican bloggers such as "El Ojo De Martina" , "Miss Black Book", "Coctel Style", etc.
Here is a litte bit of what I saw, and the look I have selected for the upcoming season. 
/
La semana pasada tuve la oportunidad de recorrer los pasillos de SAPICA durante 3 días. He aquí el resumen de todo lo que vi:






LAURA, FROM THE VELVET MOTEL

FRONT ROW

JACKET FROM ROYAL CLOSET BRAND.



MALAFACHA, MEXICAN BRAND.
Look i've selected for the upcoming season. AMERICANBEAST SELECTION FOR AW13.
BOOTS: Fabian Arenas
OUTFIT: C&A

This outfit was inspired by the city, the life of the modern men, and the colors of the season. All neutral and simple. I love playing with dimensions, skinny and fit, putting all the attention on the boots (which I LOVED) and at the hand bag, a perfect streetwear accessory.



BLOGGERS @ THE RUNWAY 



2 comentarios: