Páginas

20.1.13

MONSIEUR ADI MAKES ME WANNA DIE


MONISEUR ADI, DJ, FRANCE.
I was searching for a remix to Lana's "Born to die" when I came to this self-described classy, emotional, epic french DJ and his remix of the song... "LANA DEL REY - BORN TO DIE (MONSIEUR ADI REMIX)" It was my crush for weeks. 


With a genius style making any song he mixes to a new, elegant, fresh, and deep sound. I was dying to have him on the blog  and finally here it is.


YOUR MUSIC IN A FEW WORDS: 
Emotional and epic, sometimes sensual. Some say it's very classy and elegant.



FAVORITE SONG IN THE WORLD: 
It always changes because my mood changes, but right now I love "Adorn" by Miguel. Really a stunning track.




WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL TASTES IN MUSIC AND FASHION:
I like music that moves my mind and spirt and sometimes my feet. As long as I can feel a real emotion in a song, I most likely will like it. As for fashion, I like my contradictions - minimal with touches of baroque, pops of colour in a neutral palette, touches of casual with the formal. It's cool to mix things. I like to make sure that I look groomed, though, to give me a refined look no matter what I am wearing.



INSPIRED BY: 

Life. It's very cliché, I know. But there's a lot of ugly and beauty in it and you need one to realise the other.
In a more direct answer, I am inspired by musicians / composers such as Daft Punk, Justice, Mirwais, Bjork, Vivaldi, and John Williams. Other people and things that inspire me are Tom Ford, Riccardo Tisci, Nicholas Ghesquière, Zaha Hadid, baroque, 90s, religion, and love.


SOMETHING YOU ARE THINKING RIGHT NOW:
How cold it is !!!





ESPAÑOL:


Buscaba un remix de "Born to die" cuando di con este classy, sensual, épico DJ Frances (como él mismo se describe) y su remix de la canción..... fue mi crush por semanas.He estado escuchando su trabajo (y cada ves me sorprendo más con lo que me encuentro)colaboraciones con Marina & The Diamonds, Ellie Goulding, Don Diablo, etc., y me entro una urgencia de hacerle una pequeña entrevista, para conocerlo mas y compartir lo que me ha estado haciendo feliz estos días, y por fin aquí esta un quick interview a este talentoso DJ:
TU MÚSICA EN POCAS PALABRAS: 
Emocional y epica, aveces sensual. Muchos dicen que es muy "classy" y elegante.
CANCIÓN FAVORITA DEL MUNDO:Siempre varia, porque mi estado de animo cambia, pero ahora mismo amo "Adorn by Miguel". Es excelente.CUÁLES SON TUS GUSTOS PERSONALES EN MÚSICA Y MODA:Me gusta la música que hace algun tipo de movimiento en tu mente y espíritu. Siempre y cuando pueda sentir una emoción real en la canción.. Para la moda, me gusta contradecirme, sencillo con algunos toques barrocos, y colores brillantes. 
En una paleta de colores neutrales, toques casuales combinado con lo formal, es padre combinar estilos. Me gusta verme inteligente, serio, que la ropa me de un look fino no importa lo que este vistiendo.
INSPIRADO POR: La vida. Es muy cliché, lo sé. Pero desde mi punto de vista hay mucha belleza y horror en ella y necesitas de lo bello para entender lo feo y de lo feo para entender lo bello, no puedes olvidarte de ninguno de los 2.En una forma mas directa, estoy inspirado por músicos y compositores como Daft Punk, Justice, Mirwais, Bjork, Vivaldi y John Williams. Otras personas y cosas que me inspiran son Tom Ford, Riccardo Tisci, Nicholas Ghesquiere, Zaha Hadid, Baroque, 90s, la religion y el amor.
ALGO QUE ESTES PENSANDO AHORA MISMO: Que frio hace !!!